Landis/Neal Wedding
So, I was just chatting with Cat and decided that this deserves a section on the blog. I thought maybe if we could arrange to share a few rooms that might be better than everyone getting their own (unless you want some privacy....)
Post on here if you'd like to share a room then we can get an idea of who needs a room.
Oh, and if anyone has any great ideas on how to keep Cat from bailing on this (i.e. helping her find a cheap airline ticket and a ride from an airport to the wedding) that would be good too.
Post on here if you'd like to share a room then we can get an idea of who needs a room.
Oh, and if anyone has any great ideas on how to keep Cat from bailing on this (i.e. helping her find a cheap airline ticket and a ride from an airport to the wedding) that would be good too.

15 Comments:
I would like to share a room.
And I think I have helped Cat so she won't bail....I've volunteered to pick her up from the DM airport and drive her to and from the wedding. Anyone have any better suggestions?
Cat's not bailing out on this one;
I just bought my plane ticket two minutes ago. I arrive in Des Moines at 11:35pm on Friday the 15th and finally get to come to a cluster-esque function!
I'm still hoping we can collaborate on a hotel deal so my waitress-budget can handle this one ;o)
Thank you Jonny T, I owe you one!
YES!!! Be sure you have lots of gunpowder. I don't want this to be a half assed committment.
Hey everyone. I'm posting under Nate's login cuz I don't remember mine. I think that I have told some of you, but we have rooms reserved at the reception hall for saturday night if you guys wanted to stay there. The Queen rooms have double beds and I believe they were 99 a night. THere are also king rooms that are 110 an night.
The hotel that we were having Nate's side stay at was AmericInn and is about 5 miles away from the reception hall. The double Queen bed rooms are 75 or so a night. At the Grand Orleans we have 2 rooms reserved for friday night and 5 for saturday. I was going to let you guys decided which one you wanted to stay at. Just let us know how many you guys were going to get into a room. I think at most you might get 6 and that would be two sleeping on the floor.
We bought a keg of Coors and a half keg of Killians if that helps :) There is a cash bar, too.
Any questions feel free to ask!
~Renee
So what do people think we should go with? Is it worth the extra $25 (which would be divided amongst everyone staying there) to not have to drive anywhere after the reception?
i think it might be worth the $25 to not have to move after the reception. anyone else have a thought?
Again... imagine this... Adam and I can't make it! (we're becoming like Cat...) We move a week from today, so here's our new address
Rachel Bails or Adam Jeffrey
Copper Ridge Apt. 1326
3050 Hualapai Mountain Road
Kingman, AZ
86401
Why and how did it become "pulling a Cat?" Was it just because I pioneered the backing-out strategy? Dammit.
Well hopefully I'll be redeeming myself by flying my ass halfway across the country to finally make it to something ;o)
I agree on it being worth the extra few bucks for the reception hotel. Now that Jon and I are in agreement, how about the rest of you?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Less drinky? I think you have a minor typo there. And how is that not redeeming myself, what is it gonna take?? Wait maybe that's a bad question to be asking this crew...
Ok so Jared, Jon and I have a room started, anyone else?
I am up for whatever, in regard to sharing rooms, although I shall warn y'all that I do snore, some times it's bad some times it's not.... I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet, I might drive down from the cities or I might get my dad to use his Northwest employee-ness to fly me to the Quad cities, if I fly can some one come and pick my sorry ass and me up?
Also if any one in the midwest area is interested in going to the Reniassance Festival let me know, I can get a good deal on tickets due to the fact that I work then and if you come you can visit me while I'm working!!!! the deal on the tickets would be they would be $13.95 instead of $18.95.... Let me know!!!!
So can anyone in that region set us up with the room(s) before they run outta blocked off ones?
Thanks!
And how about the rest of you, do you want in on this too?
jared, check your hotmail account....
Has any one taken care of the rooms? Please let me know, I would rather not sleep in the car.....
hey everyone, right now we have 5 rooms reserved for saturday night, and they are only for our friends. So you guys don't have to worry, you're covered for rooms. Nate and I will be paying for the grromsmen and bridesmaids rooms on friday night. I think we have two rooms book for that right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home