Jon, Jared, Brandon, Nate, Drew, Brad, Tim, Dan, Phil, Adam F., Adam J., Andy, Dustin rss feed
posted by 8-bird at Friday, March 17, 2006 43 comments
thousand teeming tiny
midgets dancing to
BLUE MAN GROUP!
kilts to celebrate
can't find his
friendly neigborhood door
to insert his
incredibly stupid opinion
because he's got
absolutely no control
eating spaghetti to
Brittany Spear's love
freaky douchbags named
Nate Landis who
who women love-why is my name always in this
Jared once farted
So Did I!!!
Farts taste like
is inserted into
jared's rectal cavity
when and where
never gonna happen
it already happened
in his dreams.
Three word slams,
But at least
Jon is right.
Jared can't spell.
and once did
ninja, out back
I beat your
scotch with two
tiny and jorge
What is your
There are none.
and she's nice
Can I Really?
Sure, why not
your mom did.
Wow, this died
Only to rise
as a true
THREE WORD MASTERPIECE!!1
Post a Comment
<< Home
43 Comments:
thousand teeming tiny
midgets dancing to
BLUE MAN GROUP!
kilts to celebrate
can't find his
friendly neigborhood door
to insert his
incredibly stupid opinion
because he's got
absolutely no control
eating spaghetti to
Brittany Spear's love
freaky douchbags named
Nate Landis who
who women love
-why is my name always in this
Jared once farted
So Did I!!!
Farts taste like
is inserted into
jared's rectal cavity
when and where
never gonna happen
it already happened
in his dreams.
Three word slams,
But at least
Jon is right.
Jared can't spell.
and once did
ninja, out back
I beat your
scotch with two
tiny and jorge
What is your
There are none.
and she's nice
Can I Really?
Sure, why not
your mom did.
Wow, this died
Only to rise
as a true
THREE WORD MASTERPIECE!!1
Post a Comment
<< Home