5/30/2006

who wants to party again?

I get the feeling that many of us want to drink in each other's presence again. Plans? Location? Time and date? My house is ALWAYS open, even if you just want to come and hang out for a while and get away from the shit that you may or may not be in. There is food, booze, places to sleep, movies, and access to fast internet. Just let me know you are coming.

Peace to all and

Stig,

Drew

31 Comments:

Blogger Jonny T said...

i'd like to party, but my weekends are full for a while. I'll let you know as soon as I can come up, or meet, or whatever.

on a side note, is anyone going to brandon's wedding and wanting a hotel room? i reserved one, and anna won't be going so i'd like to split the room with 2 (or maybe 4) other people....

5/31/2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

http://toothpastefordinner.com/062403/i-use-scissors.gif

that makes me laugh...let me know what ya'll think.

6/01/2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger naomja said...

i have no life and no job, so i'm up for whatever, but I am not sleeping any where near chris if he comes this time

6/01/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

In fear of being the only one to name a time and location and then being forced to back out of it for extenuating circumstances, I'm just gonna roll with this one and see what I can do. I probably won't be able to make it to anything until Nate's wedding anyway. I'm moving to Boston in early July, so if there's something going on in mid-later June, I might maybe be able to catch up with you all before I go...

6/02/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

What'd I do that put me back on your list?

6/03/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Easy, kinda like your mom. ;o)

6/04/2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

(Side note: as stated in another section, no offense to momma Johnson, it's just part of the *your mom* jokes that get passed around)

6/04/2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

sounds good jared. there is a king and a sofa sleeper....its a suite:)

6/04/2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger naomja said...

cat was off jared's list? wow

6/05/2006 11:44 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

If everyone wants, I think there's a local baseball game (I know, sounds lame, but they can be fun with the right crew) here in Eau Claire the weekend of June 23rd. Now that Jared's finally old enough, the infamous most-bars-per-capita area of town is pretty fun on the weekends too. I doubt my mom would allow us to descend in on the house, but if we get enough people, I'm sure we could get a hotel room or two adjacents for cheap. What'd'ya think?

6/05/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger naomja said...

I was just going to say that any weekend but the 23rd of June works for me... I don't know about Eau Claire....

6/06/2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Now that most of us are sans-school, the exception being those who work, would it work to do something during the week? We can bring the party to those who need to remain close to home/work area?

6/06/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

Renee and I just moved to Ames and would be willing to have people over this weekend. If you guys are interested then let me know.

Ames has to have some nice bars.

6/07/2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Where is Aimes in relation to Decorah or Des Moines? Those are the only 2 places I know the location to in Iowa...

6/12/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

Ames is about 40 miles north of des moines.

6/12/2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

So what is the date and location? I have been in South Carolona and Missouri for the last two weeks or so. Let's make this shindig soon. My liver is starting to get uppity and I want to let that bitch know who is boss.

6/13/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

welcome back!

i left a message on autumn's phone, but ya'll must not have gotten it...hope you had fun.

ttyl man.

peace

6/13/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

So what do you all think about the weekend of the 24th like I talked about above?

6/13/2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

I'm two puppy sitting on the weekend of the 24th....

if that works for everyone else, though, don't let that stop you!

6/13/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Bring the puppies! I have a tile/concrete basement. They will be more than welcome there. I hope to party with you this week!

6/14/2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

Okay, I am setting a date: the 24th it is. Get all of your asses here, and that includes you Cat. GET YOUR SEXY ASS THE FUCK HERE. And this is the profession of the truth from here on out, though I will post it again: every Friday from here on will be 'Mixed Drink Friday' at my house. Autumn and I will be making various mixed drinks every Friday from here on and anybody, and I mean EVERYBODY is welcome to help us partake in the libations. Come one, come all to the imbibing of the alcohol. Just show up at my house on a Friday and you will be rewarded with booze. Free booze at that. How much better can you get?

6/14/2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Drew, what's your address so I can mapquest that? Is it gonna be a whole weekend fiesta (fri-sun), or just the 24th? No promises yet, but that gives me time to figure things out...

6/14/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Cat:

919 3rd St. NE
Hampton, IA 50441


now that you have the info, I expect you here. no backing out on this one.

6/15/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Is it a Friday AND Saturday night thing, or just Saturday night?

6/15/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Wait, you can be there that weekend, but are at a wedding in Mason City? I think we have another Landis (or future Mrs.) typo on our hands.


Oh and I can make it. Which day(s) is it and who all ARE actually coming?

6/15/2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

i'm not sure...i'll have to clear bringing the puppies with my sister. or maybe my parents can take them for a night.

i'll let you know.

6/15/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

okay, so the weekend of the 24th it is. Cat, come whenever you want to. Autumn and I will be here all weekend. There is still mixed drink friday as well. Come one, come all.

6/16/2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

Ooops. I went and fucked it up. Apparently I have a wedding to go to next weekend. My bad everybody. Autumn just reminded me. I am so very sorry. Anybody up for the following weekend?

6/16/2006 1:32 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

I can't, I'm moving the 28th. Anyone have time during the week next week?

And Drew, when are you getting to the cities, I might be able to meet up with you over there at some point, if for nothing else to give goodbye hugs. Minneapolis is way closer for me to drive over :o)

6/16/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

if you want to drink, GET YOUR ASS HERE. Long distance drunk dialing, while fun, is a lot more hassle than just telling the person next to you "I am fukking wasted! Now, show me your boobs! Come on, just do it, just do it, just do it..."

You know who you all are.

6/17/2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

I wouldn't put it past Jared to say something like that to some girl on the subway

6/19/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home