10/06/2005


a tribute to Dan, a man who has never left a beer undrunk, a man who has never left himself undrunk, a man who can star in a picture like this and still be sexy. To Dan! To Dan's mom for getting hhhwasted with us and bringing us cigars! To Dan's dad for being cool as shit! To Dan's penis for making the rest of the guys in the cluster look like they are hung like horses! TO DAN!!1
by Drew

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonny T said...

don't forget mark for drinking a can of heineken with me!!

10/06/2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

also don't forget the family leprechaun looking out for everyone.

10/07/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Nicquoel said...

Hey kids, I wanted to tell everyone "I LAHVE YOU!" I miss you all so much, and have showed all of our drunken Farwell 6N pictures to my room mates in Chicago. Keep in touch, I have a blog that I promise to stop neglecting under the name Nicquoel. Let me know about future gatherings and I'll get a plane ticket! Loves! ~Nicole

10/11/2005 8:06 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

I'm still waiting to use the rest of my pictures to get the hard copies from Drew's house off of it...some of which aren't posted on the site.

10/13/2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger Beerfan said...

actually adam you did.

10/15/2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger naomja said...

i think we need to have more weekends like homecoming, when y'all come back and visit us who are stuck here... DRINKING!!!!

10/20/2005 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home