6/13/2005

Missing things

Are any of you missing things. I had a bag that went missing when we moved out. It would be black with some silver. it should some pants, a blender and some shirts. if any of you know where it is that would be great to know.

11 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

the only thing I am missing is about, oh, say, twenty or so hours of consciousness...if anybody knows what happened to me every third, some second, some first and the occasional fourth weekend of the month first semester, I would appreciate a first hand account...maybe it will explain the tits tattooed on my back...

6/13/2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger Beerfan said...

Tim and I found your bag nate. I think he might have it. My Granddaddy's mug (the one we used for combat juice) is missing. I too am missing a few hours of conciousness from saturday morning before graduation. I guess I watched sea lab.

6/13/2005 11:29 PM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

Awsome. I think i can find tim some time to get it back. I was afraid i left it bya n elivator, i cant spell siht.

On a more serious note. I found your guys lost time. It was right next to all the bottle caps. Underneith the broken chairs and some where between three chicks playing strip darts and Jon's balls on Jared's face.

6/14/2005 6:59 PM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

you got a cock righ too?

6/22/2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/23/2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

While rollerblading through town yesterday, some little punks attempted a drive-by waterballooning, and it made me think of you guys :o)

6/23/2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

We would never that? the thought is just ridiculous. We were too drunk to be able to do anything like.

6/25/2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger Beerfan said...

I think we are still missing a few cluster-mates that should be on here. I see Timmy finally stepped up, but where are adam and adam?? anybody know?

7/12/2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

adam j was online two days ago...next time he's on i'll tell him to get an identity on here.....

7/12/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

my social life has up and disappeared...let me know if anyone wants to help look for it somewhere in des moines...

7/15/2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

BTW, I'm sure it's too long since we moved out for me to even ask this and get a knowing answer, but did anyone find my blue and silver hanging-style earrings in the cluster or someone's room?

7/26/2005 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home