6/13/2005

Contacts

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back on this site. Any way here is a spot where we can put all of our contact info.

8 Comments:

Blogger 8-bird said...

Hey guys here is my contact info.
email:
Nathan's email
Phones:
Home: 641-357-3836
Cell: 563-542-2265
Address:
2700 North Shore Dr.
Pilot House #301
Clear Lake, IA, 50428

6/13/2005 8:07 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

heya guys!

My cell phone number:

563-542-0610

My address will be posted as soon as I figure out where I am living.

LiveJournal search for didgerydrew
blogspot site thewhitelightning.blogspot.com

6/13/2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Beerfan said...

Dan's shit.
cell phone (608)769-4335
address (none right now...I'm trading off squatting at my brothers and my parents)

e-mail hollda01@gmail.com

6/13/2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

For the record and the zillionth time, Nate, my name is spelled with a C, Cat, just like the meowing and purring kind ;o)
If y'all are in the Eau Claire or Sheboygan, Wisconsin area or just feel like giving me a call, my cell is (715) 579-9102 and my summer addy will be:
416 Bell Ave.
Sheboygan, WI 53083

6/15/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

best way to get ahold of me is probably my cell phone, so i'll post that here....

563.920.7846

7/06/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Wendy, you're in Sturgeon Bay 'til Aug 15??? I'm in Sheboygan 'til Aug 19th, you should come down and hang with me!!! TJ and I are talking about doing a camping weekend over the 23rd up in Door County, we should get together. God, had I known you were up there, I would've stopped by and said hi a long time ago...
Anyone else in the neighborhood is also very welcome to stop by and beach it up with me out here on Lake Michigan. The water's cold, but the sand is like silk :o)

7/08/2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

first of all, Cat, this is not a place for conversation...we have plenty of other places on the blog to converse about visiting...this is for contact info. on second thought, ignore me...i don't really give a shit:)

Ok, the real reason for this post is: Anna's Contact info...
Cell phone: 701.367.6477
email: annahaug@gmail.com

7/08/2005 11:28 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

jared, do me a favor and tell your mom i'll call her later.

7/10/2005 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home