6/01/2008

Jon Moved

Hey all. I just realized I haven't been the best about communicating what I've been up to...and seeing as we have this blog I figured I should make an update. At the beginning of May I moved to the Charlotte, NC area (technically on the SC side, right now...) and will start the pursuit of a MS in Chemistry this Fall at UNC-Charlotte.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure that you all know I expect you to visit once I get settled and organized since NC is a wonderful state. We can go hiking in the mountains in the west or travel to the east and hit the beach...

I know some other people are growing up (as much as any of us can). Feel free to leave a "What I'm Doing Now" update under this post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Panama Jack said...

I'm still in school! With teenagers! SOMEBODY KILL ME!!

6/25/2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger naomja said...

i bought a condo and got promoted..... Jared it's your own fault

6/25/2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

I am about to go to school with pre-teenagers, Jared. I won't need anybody to kill me, though. Chances are very good I just might kill myself. I kid, I kid. Congrats Sonja. And yes, it is Jared's own fault.

6/27/2008 2:28 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Still in Boston, cleaning teeth, making money, losing most of it to rent and student loan payments.
Jon, we may take you up on that visit thing next summer!

11/29/2008 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home