4/06/2007

Does anyone check this anymore?

I was just wondering if anyone still checked this blog. I hope people still do, as I have many Nate jokes that are just itching (like my balls after I was done with his mom) to get out onto the internet (like the pictures I already posted of his mom at grosslydisgustingfarmanimalshavingsex.com).

If you still check the blog, you should respond to this post with 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.'

Stig,

Drew

10 Comments:

Blogger kitty Cat said...

Ok I'll post back, but "rock you like a hurricane?"
Why couldn't it be something like "Here's to the breezes..." or some other fun stuff like that?

Anyway, I do check this, and we need to get some stuff going on here again soon. It's been too long since I've talked to some of you!

4/06/2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger naomja said...

Kat, That's your own damn fault, maybe if you didn't move to Boston...... although at least now when you don't come to stuff you have a real excuse

4/08/2007 11:31 PM  
Blogger Beerfan said...

Here I am (bah duh bah duh duh bah duh)Rock you like a hurricane (bah duh bah duh duh bah duh)

4/09/2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

More cowbell

4/09/2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Rustle you like a gentle breeze? Wow, someone has switched teams...yeahgay, Jared.

4/11/2007 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

Here I am (bah duh bah duh duh bah duh)Rock you like a hurricane (bah duh bah duh duh bah duh)...

i liked the commitment from dan. sadly i was unable to commit. so i stole his work.

4/13/2007 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

I poked Cat...hehe....

4/15/2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

Homer Simpson quote of the day:
"I was working on a flat tax proposal and accidentally proved there is no God."

4/17/2007 6:50 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

...and I liked it

4/18/2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

we need to start the 3 word story again!

4/23/2007 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home