10/08/2006

Beach houses, anyone?

Okay, so for those of you out there that read this blog with any kind of regularity, you are invited to Autumn and I's wedding. June 8, 2007 in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are trying to get a round idea of who is going to come and if you are indeed coming, if you would like a beach house. We can get large and small beach houses that when divided up, will cost around 200 dollars a person for the whole week, which is EXTREMELY cheap considering the hotels in the area. Most of these houses are only a scant block walk from the beach and have their own private pool area, or so Autumn tells me. If you are interested, let me know ASAP either though the blog or my email bahldr01@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon, as in a party in Ames or somewhere. Let's throw around some ideas.

Stig,

Drew

oh, and Nate no longer has a penis. It is now Mrs. Landis' penis.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jonny T said...

everyone should help nate become comfortable referring to renee as "Mrs. Landis"....i hear that's still difficult for him.

10/08/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

I really really really wish I could come, but extenuating circumstances prevent me from being able to attend :o(

10/11/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Thank you Jared. Your bluntness is an inspiration to us all.

Oh, and next time you are home, could you check your mom's bedstand? I think I left my spurs there...

10/18/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Assninja

10/19/2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger naomja said...

i just got the funniest image in my head of what an ass ninja would do

10/20/2006 12:42 AM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

Does that involve nunchucks?

10/22/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

and ice cubes...and a 9 iron....

10/22/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

and a trained monkey...and nine pounds of almonds...

10/22/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger kitty Cat said...

and Nate's mom?

10/22/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jonny T said...

twice.

10/23/2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

once in the

10/24/2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger naomja said...

in the butt

10/24/2006 1:22 AM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

Hey Drew tell your mom I got my spurs fixed. You should probably also ask how her side feels.

Damn she can buck it is all I can do to hang the whole 8 seconds. But still thats longer then you.

10/24/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger 8-bird said...

Oh yeah Renee said I have to go so I guess we will be there. Oh by the way Tim do you have any extra hair. I hear I need to wair a monkey suit.

Sorry long morning at work.

Loved you all, twice. But Wendy's mom got it thrice.

10/24/2006 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home